Monday 26 December 2011

Boxing day bargains

While most of you are celebrating the christmas festivities, I sit here moaning. Yes, I love christmas, it brings the family together and there is nothing I love more than spending time with my nearest and dearest. However, the hype around christmas is unreal. We are pressured each year into getting the new must have gadget which more often than not, the Nutt family end up purchasing. Only for it to be reduced to half price in the christmas sales. 


Think of how much money would be saved, if we all celebrated christmas a week later? Buy all your presents in the christmas sale and just pretend it's christmas a week or so later.


I've become somewhat the wise 'christmasser' and ask for hardly anything for Christmas, get given money, then today I shall hit town and buy everything that I want, at a much cheaper price than it was before Christmas. 


I know it's a bit late for you now, but just think next year. You may not want to open few presents on Christmas day, but i'm just one of those people who love to splash the cash. Saving money while I do it, is a nice Brucey bonus. Christmas for me, starts today.


Hope you all had a very festive Christmas and got everything you wanted, and if not, go buy it in the Christmas sales. Sorry for the shortness of the post, but surely you can understand the circumstances with my post falling on Boxing Day! 


My next moan: All work and no play, makes Christmas a dull time

No comments:

Post a Comment